Are you starting your first semester at CUA? Click Here for More Information!
These resources are for use by School of Music students. Please consult the student handbook for more information.
Comprehensive Exam Schedules
Fall 2016: October 21-22
Spring 2017: March 17-18
Summer 2017: July 14-15
Current Courses, Forms & Student Handbook
- Current Courses
(or login to Cardinal Station)
- Recital Request Procedures
- Studio X: Schedule and Policies
- Registration Worksheet
- Request for an Incomplete
- Ensemble Excused Absence Form
- Recital Hearing Request Form
- Request for Degree Recital Program
- Musical Theatre Internship Form
- Recital Guidelines (Musical Theatre)
- Junior and Senior Recital Checklist (Musical Theatre)
- Guidelines and Worksheet for Outside Work (Musical Theatre)
- Student Handbook
Piano Proficiency Requirements:
- Please consult the Student Handbook for requirements.
Additional Music Fees
Some MUS and all MUPI courses require payment of an additional fee, including recitals. (Scroll down to see MUPI and MUS)
Additional fees also apply for locker and/or practice room rentals. These fees will not be billed to the university account, and are paid to the School of Music.
Tracking Sheets: Undergraduate
Tracking Sheets: Masters
Tracking Sheets: Doctoral